Monday, August 24, 2009

Attributes of Allah - The Most Boastful

I am the Greatest. I have the power! I am the best. I can do anything. To me belongs everything. I can create humans. I can destroy humans. I can recreate them all over again. I can choose to get them laid or roast them on my eternal bbq. I created a flood strong enough to wipe out the entire world. I am all hearing. I am all seeing. I am the wisest. I am unbeatable. I am incomparable. I don't need anything. I am the most sublime. I am the nicest. I am the prettiest. I am the fairest of us all. I am the most generous. Me! Myself! I! Mine! Did I mention that I am also the most modest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allah should create a dick big enough to shut his massive piehole. If he's so great, can he grow my circumcised foreskin back? Thought so.